Surveying Technician | Surveying
Required: A high school graduate or GED required. An ability to keep accurate records and perform basic surveying mathematical calculations.
Skills/Abilities: A demonstrated ability to learn the principles of surveying and to apply this knowledge on projects.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift and/or move a minimum of 50 lbs. Manual dexterity is required to operate the technical instruments and equipment appropriate to surveying. Essential functions require maintaining physical condition necessary to sit, walk, stoop, crawl, kneel, climb, balance or stand for prolonged periods of time.
This position will perform field surveys under the direction of surveying staff, aiding and assisting the Survey Party Chief in the field surveys and associated data calculations. Other duties include:
- learning specific surveying principles and established procedures related to the professional practice of land surveying
- assisting with maintenance and operation of all survey equipment and instruments
- assisting with compilation of survey data, both manual and electronic
- assisting with evaluation of evidence performed by the Survey Party Chief
- performing and assisting with any manual labor and/or clerical duties associated with tasks described above.
As an entry-level position, on-the-job training is provided. Workload is typically seasonal. Temporary and/or flexible schedules may be considered.
Open until filled
SURVEYING TECHNICIAN | SURVEYING
Jorgensen is always looking for enthusiastic, talented, and passionate people to join our team in both our Jackson and Pinedale, WY offices.
If you think you’re that person we’d love to hear from you, even if we don’t have your ideal position listed.
Please send your cover letter and resume
Jorgensen is an Equal Opportunity Employer