Reed Armijo, P.E.
Chief Executive Officer ∙ Principal Engineer
As the firm’s CEO, Mr. Armijo provides strategic leadership to the firm. He has over 28 years of experience in site civil engineering and transportation engineering projects. As a Principal Engineer, he provides direction and expertise to the development of large projects and the firm’s marketing efforts. He has been involved with a variety of public and private infrastructure projects that have involved community planning, streets, pathways/sidewalks, parks, site design, water supply, sewer conveyance, and storm water management.
He has a comprehensive knowledge of project scope and delivery, from preliminary studies, planning and entitlements, to final construction. Mr. Armijo has extensive experience in shepherding projects through the public processes targeted at building consensus. He is experienced in working with multi-disciplinary teams in collaborative and successful projects.
Mr. Armijo is heavily involved in the community and has served in several leadership positions, including:
- Leadership Wyoming, Class of 2015
- Leadership Jackson Hole 2000
- Southern Teton Area Rapid Transit, Board of Directors, past Chairman
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Wyoming Board of Directors, past President
- Jackson Hole Youth Basketball, Founder and President